- Relieves occasional constipation
- Produces a bowel movement in 6-12 hours
- Works gently and overnight
Senokot Regular Strength tablets provide gentle, overnight relief from occasional constipation. Generally produces a bowel movement in 6-12 hours.
Take at bedtime for gentle, overnight relief
Made in Canada
Take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctor. Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- Starting dosage: 2 tablets once a day
- Maximum dosage: 4 tablets twice a day
Children 6 to under 12 years:
- Starting dosage: 1 tablet once a day
- Maximum dosage: 2 tablets twice a day
Children 2 to under 6 years:
- Starting dosage: 1/2 tablet once a day
- Maximum dosage: 1 tablet twice a day
Children under 2 years: Ask a doctor.
- Each tablet contains: calcium 10 mg
- Store at 25 degrees C (77 degrees F); excursions permitted between 15 degrees-30 degrees C (59 degrees-86 degrees F)
©Avrio Health L.P.
Do not use laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor. Ask a doctor before use if you have stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, or noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that continues over a period of 2 weeks. Stop use and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Each tablet contains: calcium 25 mg, sodium 1 mg VERY LOW SODIUM