- Naturally inspired
- Gynecologist tested
Natural feminine care: Made with natural ingredients, this douche will leave you feeling clean and fresh. The mild, yet effective, pH-balanced formula has been gynecologist tested for gentleness to make sure you’re getting the proper attention you so rightly deserve without irritation. Plus the one-piece unit is super easy to use. Simply remove the bottle from the safety sealed wrapper, pull the nozzle until it clicks in place and voila, it’s ready to use. And rest assured the Comfortip nozzle and easy-angle flexible neck make it easy and comfortable to use each time you douche. Freshness has never been simpler.
This product is not tested on animals.
- Remove sanitary overwrap. Hold cap of bottle with one hand and grasp Comfortip nozzle firmly with the other hand
- Pull nozzle straight up until it clicks in place. Douche is not ready for use until you hear this click
- Gently insert nozzle into your vagina, no more than 3 inches, and slowly squeeze bottle
- Do not close the vaginal opening; douching solution should flow freely out of vagina
- Use while sitting on the toilet, in the tub, or while standing in the shower
© 2015 C.B. Fleet Co., Inc.
Purified Water, Sodium Chloride, Vinegar, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate
- An association has been reported between douching and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), ectopic pregnancy, and infertility. It is not currently known whether douching is causally related to these conditions, but women should be aware of this association. Douching should not be used for self-treatment if you have symptoms of PID or STD
- Symptoms of pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) include lower abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, and/or a pus-like yellow cervical discharge
- Symptoms of sexually transmitted (STDs) include vaginal discharge, of an unusual amount, color, or odor; painful and/or frequent urination; and genital sores or ulcers
- If you have symptoms of PID or an STD, do not use any douche product and see a doctor right away
- Douching should not be used to treat or prevent sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) or pregnancy. See “Other Information”
- If you have been exposed to an STD or have symptoms of an STD or PID you should not use this product
- This product should not be used more than twice weekly. Do not use: to prevent pregnancy, if you are trying to become pregnant or during pregnancy
- Stop douching if it results in excessive dryness or irritation
Overwrapped for your protection. Do not use if the overwrap is torn or missing. . WHEN TO DOUCHE: Use Summer’s Eve douches after your menstrual period, after using jellies and creams, to clear out normal accumulations of vaginal secretions, and anytime you want to feel clean and refreshed.