It’s a new time for that time of the month. Get up to 100% leak and odor-free protection with Tampax Radiant tampons designed with a LeakGuard Braid to help stop leaks before they even happen. For protection you can feel good about. Free of dyes, perfume, latex*, BPA, and elemental chlorine bleaching. Thanks to their Textured Grip, they are specifically designed for incredibly comfortable tampon insertion. Plus, they come in a CleanSeal Wrapper created for more** ease, more clean, and more hygiene to help dispose of them wherever you are. Don’t settle for less when you can get more. Discover outstanding protection for up to eight hours with Tampax, the #1 U.S. Gynecologist recommended tampon brand***
*natural rubber latex
**vs. Tampax Pearl
***based on 2020 survey
- Tampax Radiant tampons provide up to 100% leak and odor-free protection
- #1 U.S. Gynecologist recommended tampon brand**based on 2020 survey
- Free of dyes, perfume, latex*, BPA, and elemental chlorine bleaching*natural rubber latex
- LeakGuard Braid helps stop leaks before they happen
- CleanSeal Wrapper for more* ease, more clean, and more hygiene*vs. Tampax Pearl
- Textured Grip designed for incredibly comfortable insertion
- Your flow is different every day. Your tampon should be, too
- FSA and HSA Eligible
Made in United States of America
Use for 8 hours maximum.
©Procter & Gamble
Rayon, Cotton, Polypropylene, Polyethylene, Polyester, Glycerin, Paraffin, Ethoxylated Fatty Acid Esters, PEG-100 Stearate, Titanium Dioxide
Tampons are associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS). TSS is a rare but serious disease that may cause death. Read and save the enclosed information. Tampons come in standardized industry-wide absorbencies. Use the chart for comparing absorbencies of all industry products.
The risk of Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS) increases with higher absorbency. In order to reduce your risk of TSS, you should use the lowest absorbency that meets your needs.
TAMPONS COME IN STANDARDIZED INDUSTRY-WIDE ABSORBENCIES. USE THE CHART FOR COMPARING ABSORBENCIES OF ALL INDUSTRY PRODUCTS. THE RISK OF TOXIC SHOCK SYNDROME (TSS) INCREASES WITH HIGHER ABSORBENCY. IN ORDER TO REDUCE YOUR RISK OF TSS, YOU SHOULD USE THE LOWEST ABSORBENCY THAT MEETS YOUR NEEDS.
Light Less Than 6 Grams
Regular 6-9 Grams
Super 9-12 Grams
Super Plus 12-15 Grams
Ultra 15-18 Grams