Only Tampax Pearl tampons come in five different absorbencies, so you can move up or down to find what’s right for you. Your flow is different every day, so your tampon should be, too. Whatever their absorbency, all Tampax Pearl tampons feature a LeakGuard braid that helps stop leaks before they happen. The FormFit design gently expands to your individual shape, while the Smooth Removal Layer ensures amazing comfort.
Tampax Pearl Super Plus Absorbency tampons are free of perfume and chlorine bleaching, and clinically tested to be gentle on skin.
Choose the level of absorbency that’s best for you and your flow, and consider switching between different absorbencies during your period. Find your flow combo with Tampax Pearl.
- Your flow is different everyday. Your tampon should be, too
- LeakGuard Braid helps stop leaks before they happen
- Anti-Slip Grip on applicator makes the tampons easy to insert
- Gently expands to your individual shape thanks to Tampax FormFit protection
- Free of perfume and chlorine bleaching with a core free of dyes* (*Braid has skin-friendly pigments)
- Tampax Pearl Super Plus Absorbency tampons are clinically tested** to be gentle on skin, and designed with your body in mind (**Clinical data on file)
- Materials consist of: Cotton, Rayon, Polyester, Polypropylene, Polyethylene, Fiber Finishes
Made in United States
Satisfaction guaranteed, or your money back. If not satisfied with the performance of Tampax Pearl, send original receipt and UPC within 60 days of purchase for a refund. Limited to one redemption per household or name; no organizations. Refund is only for the cost of one box of tampons. Allow 6-8 weeks for refund. Call 1-800-398-3766 for details. Void in Maine.
Use for 8 hours maximum.
©Procter & Gamble
Tampons are associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS). TSS is a rare but serious disease that may cause death. Read and save the enclosed information.
Tampons come in standardized industry-wide absorbencies. Use the chart for comparing absorbencies of all industry products. The risk of toxic shock syndrome (TSS) increases with higher absorbency. In order to reduce your risk of TSS, you should use the lowest absorbency that meets your needs.
USE FOR 8 HOURS MAXIMUM. TAMPONS COME IN STANDARDIZED INDUSTRY-WIDE ABSORBENCIES. USE THE CHART FOR COMPARING ABSORBENCIES OF ALL INDUSTRY PRODUCTS. THE RISK OF TOXIC SHOCK SYNDROME (TSS) INCREASES WITH HIGHER ABSORBENCY. IN ORDER TO REDUCE YOUR RISK OF TSS, YOU SHOULD USE THE LOWEST ABSORBENCY THAT MEETS YOUR NEEDS.
Light Less Than 6 Grams
Regular 6-9 Grams
Super 9-12 Grams
Super Plus 12-15 Grams
Ultra 15-18 Grams