- Relieves minor aches & pains
- Temporarily relieves strains & sprains
- Use for backache & arthritis
- Works where it hurts
- Sports rub
Tiger Balm has been used for nearly 100 years and sold throughout the world.
Questions/Comments: (925) 292-3888
Made in China
For adults and children over 12, rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily.
For children 12 years of age or younger, consult a doctor before use.
©Haw Par Healthcare Ltd.
For external use only.
When using this product:
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use heating pad
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or within 30 minutes after bathing
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
- Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later
If pregnant or breast-feeding, or if you have sensitive skin, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.