- Tylenol 8 Hour Arthritis Pain Caplets with acetaminophen for minor arthritis & joint pain relief
- Provides fast-acting, effective relief of other aches such as backache, headache & menstrual cramps
- Each pain relief tablet contains 650 mg of acetaminophen, an effective pain reliever & fever reducer
- Features extended-release, bi-layer caplet design for powerful relief that lasts for up to 8 hours
- Also works as a fever reducer & helps alleviate pain symptoms related to the common cold
- When used as directed, this oral arthritis pain reliever has an excellent safety profile
- This arthritic joint & knee pain relief medicine can be used by adults 18 years & older
- Get relief from aches & pains with Tylenol, the #1 doctor recommended OTC brand for arthritis pain
Tylenol 8 Hour Arthritis Pain Reliever Extended Release Caplets temporarily relieve the minor aches and pains of arthritis, including arthritic joint pain. The first layer of the bi-layer design delivers fast-acting medicine for quick relief while the second has an extended release, offering effective pain relief that lasts up to 8 hours. With 650 milligrams of the pain-relieving and fever reducing ingredient acetaminophen per caplet, this pain medicine also temporarily relieves aches and pains associated with muscular aches, backache, joint ache, premenstrual and menstrual cramps, the common cold, headache, and toothache. This effective oral pain reliever is gentle on your stomach, but tough on arthritic joint pain and also works as a fever reducer. Made by the #1 doctor recommended brand for pain relief and fever reduction, it can be used by adults 18 years older and is safe when used as directed.
Questions or comments? call 1-877-895-3665 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Made in United States
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- Take 2 caplets every 8 hours with water
- Swallow whole; do not crush, chew, split or dissolve
- Do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours
- Do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
Under 18 years of age
- Ask a doctor
- Store between 20-25oC (68-77oF)
- Do not use if carton is opened. Do not use if foil seal imprinted with “TYLENOL” is broken or missing
Johnson & Johnson
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- More than 6 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- Skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or last more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.