100 ct Value Size, Non-Habit Forming, #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand Diphenhydramine HCl SoftGels, 50mg
Made in United States
Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 softgel (50mg) at bedtime if needed, or as directed by a doctor. ©2017
Do not use:
- If imprinted seal under cap is missing or broken. Child-resistant packaging
- For children under 12 years of age.
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Ask a doctor before use if you have a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis glaucoma trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- When using this product avoid alcoholic drinks.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
For relief of occasional sleeplessness