Vaseline Lip Therapy Gold Dust Limited Edition Lip Balm Tin is clinically proven to help
heal dry lips. Lip Therapy Gold Dust Limited Edition lip balm tin has golden
sparkles and a refreshing white pear & chamomile scent. The non-sticky
formulas of Vaseline lip balm tins are invitingly soft and melt onto lips.
The Vaseline Gold Dust Limited Edition lip balm tin comes in iconic packaging
that fits neatly in your pocket or purse, so you can hydrate on-the-go.
Vaseline for Lips Made with the Original Wonder Jelly
Lip Therapy is a lip balm you can rely on that provides long-lasting relief
from dryness. This everyday essential for healthy-looking lips is made with
100% pure Vaseline Jelly, just like all Vaseline lip care products. Vaseline
Jelly is the original wonder jelly that has been helping to heal dry skin
since 1870, and now you can get all its benefits in a lip balm product
exclusively designed for lips.
The top, protective layer of skin on your lips is thinner than on the rest
of your body, so it needs a lip balm that provides long-lasting
moisturization. These formulas help support the natural recovery of your dry
lips by locking in moisture.
Perfect for On-The-Go
The elements can be hard on your lips, so its essential to keep them
moisturized. Vaseline Lip Therapy Gold Dust Lip Balm Tin is great for
safeguarding against dryness caused by weather, so you can be confident that
your lips are ready to face the outdoors.
- Vaseline Lip Therapy Gold Dust Limited Edition Lip Balm Tin helps to lock in moisture for beautiful, healthy lips
- Peach-tinted lip balm with golden sparkles, scented with white pear & chamomile
- For Shimmering, Precious Lips
- Lip Therapy tins give lips a natural, glossy shine
- Lip tin made from pure Vaseline Jelly to provide long-lasting moisturization and lip care
- Clinically proven to help heal and prevent dry lips by locking in moisture
Made in Canada
PETROLATUM, FLAVOR (AROMA), CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, SILICA, MICA (CI 77019), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), TIN OXIDE (CI 77861), IRON OXIDES (77489), RED 30 (CI 73360)