- Relieves cough, headache & sore throat
- For nasal & sinus congestion
- Temporarily relieves fever
Vaporize your cold day or night with a NyQuil/DayQuil Severe VapoCOOL Caplet co-pack. The Maximum strength Nighttime Cold & Flu relief of NyQuil Severe plus soothing rush of Vicks Vapors help put your cold to bed plus Maximum strength Daytime Cold & Flu relief medicine that ripples through your senses.
Made in UNITED STATES
- Take only as directed – see Overdose warning
- Do not exceed 8 caplets per 24 hours
- Adults & children 12 years & over: 2 caplets with water every 4 hours
- Children 4 to under 12 years: Ask a doctor
- Children under 4 years: DO NOT USE
When using other DayQuil or NyQuil products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing.
- Store at room temperature
©Procter & Gamble
LIVER WARNING: This product contains acetaminophen. Damage may occur if you take:
- More than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- With other drugs containing Acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
ALLERGY ALERT: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: Skin Reddening, Blisters, Rash. If a skin reaction occurs, stop use
and seek medical help right away.
SORE THROAT WARNING: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2
days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or
vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. Do not use with any other drug
containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not
sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist. If
you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain
drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s
disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if
your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before
taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- Cough that occurs with too much
- Phlegm (mucus)
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- A sodium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning
drug warfarin. When using this product, do not use more than directed. And
ask a doctor if:
- You get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- Pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Warning: Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Tamper evident: Do not use if printed shrinkband is missing or broken.