- Visine Red Eye Total Comfort Multi-Symptom Astringent, Lubricant & Redness Reliever Eye Drops
- All-in-one eye drops provide relief for burning, watery, itchy, gritty, dry, irritated & red eyes
- Temporarily relieves discomfort and red eye due to minor eye irritations
- Formulated with active ingredients zinc sulfate, polyethylene glycol 400 & tetrahydrozoline HCl
- Provides up to 10 hours of comfort
- These multi-symptom relief drops protect against further eye irritations
- Soothing, sterile moisturizing eye drops are portable for on-the-go use & eye redness relief
- From Visine, a brand backed by 60 years of science and expertise
Relieve redness and soothe eyes with Visine Red Eye Total Comfort Multi-Symptom Eye Drops. This all-in-one astringent, lubricant and redness reliever helps to relieve burning, watery, itchy, gritty, dry, irritated & red eyes. With active ingredients zinc sulfate, polyethylene glycol 400 and tetrahydrozoline HCl, these moisturizing sterile red eye drops temporarily relieve eye irritations and burning due to factors such as exposure to wind or sun. These soothing drops offer temporary relief and protection from further eye irritations, and provide up to 10 hours of comfort. The small and convenient packaging slips easily in a pocket or purse for all-in-one symptom relief anywhere, even on-the-go.
Questions? call toll-free 888-734-7648 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Made in United States
- Adults and children 6 years of age and over: put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times a day
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor
- Children under 2 years of age: do not use
Store at 20 to 25C (68 to 77F)
Johnson & Johnson
For external use only.
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma.
When using this product
- Some users may experience a brief tingling sensation
- Pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- Overuse may cause more eye redness
- Remove contact lenses before using
- Do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- Replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- You feel eye pain
- Changes in vision occur
- Redness or irritation of the eye lasts
- Condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Caution: Do not use if VISINE imprinted neckband on bottle is broken or missing.