- Light & silky
- Fruit, spice & floral notes
- Food friendly & delightful for sipping
Crisp and refreshing, Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Pinot Grigio White Wine is a food-friendly California wine with delightful aromas of nectarine, fresh peach, and citrus. Well-rounded with bright, acidic, and flavorful notes, this crisp white wine pairs well with seafood and other light dishes. The grapes used to make this light wine are sourced from California’s north valley vineyards, producing a balanced blend. Cold-fermented to enhance aroma and crafted to retain its fresh, crisp character, this pinot grigio wine is best served slightly chilled. This California white wine also pairs beautifully with Thai food, roast chicken and other poultry, plus a variety of cheeses, making it a delightful addition to any warm and sunny afternoon. Please enjoy our wines responsibly. © 2020 Woodbridge Winery, Acampo, CA
- 1.5 L bottle of wine contains the same amount of pinot grigio wine as two 750 mL bottles
- Large 1.5 liter bottle of wine perfect for sharing among friends
- Crisp white wine with aromas of nectarine, fresh peach, and citrus
- California wine with juicy flavors of lime and citrus
- Well-rounded California white wine with a refreshing peach-citrus finish
- Varietals, including French Colombard, enhance aromas, and omitting oak aging retains this light wine’s fresh, crisp character
- Each bottle of white wine features premium grapes from California
- A food-friendly Woodbridge wine that pairs well with oysters, roast chicken, or Brie
- Chill this table white wine for at least two hours before serving at approximately 50 degrees
- Born from a legend, enjoyed by all. From One For All.
© 2020 Woodbridge Winery, Acampo, CA
GOVERNMENT WARNING: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.