- Shortens colds
- Multi-symptom relief
- Zinc-free homeopathic
- Shortens Colds Plus Multi-Symptom Relief
- The Pre-Cold Medicine Take at the First Sign of a Cold
- The Only Clinically Proven Cold Shortening Nasal Swab
- With Cooling Menthol & Eucalyptus
- Zinc-Free Homeopathic
- That first sniffle, sneeze or throat tickle…you have a Pre-Cold, the first sign a full blown cold is coming.
- Take Zicam now – clinically proven to shorten a cold.
- Go From Pre-Cold to No Cold Faster.
- With Plant-Derived Active Ingredients
This product is not required to go through the FDA’s New Drug Application approval process.
Made in United States
For best results, use at the first sign of a cold and continue to use until symptoms completely subside
Adults & Children 12 Years of Age & Older:
- Open tube
- Hold tube between the thumb and forefinger at the blue band
- With other hand, hold at handle base, snap open the tube and pull out the swab
- Apply medication just inside first nostril. Using swirling motion, rotate swab 3 times within nostril. While swirling, gently press outside of first nostril to ensure transfer of medication. Re-dip swab in tube and mix to re-saturate with medication. Swirl 3 more times in the same nostril while gently pressing outside of nostril. Re-dip swab in tube and mix. Repeat identical sequence in second nostril. Do not insert swab more than 1/4″ past nasal opening.
- Discard swab after use
- Wait at least 30 seconds before blowing nose
Use 1 tube every 3 hours, not to exceed 5 tubes in one 24 hour period
Children Under 12 Years of Age: Do Not Use
Store at room temperature 15 – 29 degrees C (59 – 84 degrees F)
©Matrixx Initiatives, Inc.
Safety Sealed. Do Not Use if Individual Marked Swabs are Damaged or Broken.
For Nasal Use Only
Do Not Use if you have a sensitivity or allergy to any of the ingredients. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Ear, nose or throat sensitivity
- Susceptibility to nosebleeds
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes. Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes and seek medical help right away.
- The use of individual swabs by more than one person may spread infection.
- Temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase in nasal discharge may occur.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days or are accompanied by fever
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
If pregnant or breast-feeding. ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Reduces duration of the common cold
Reduces severity of cold symptoms:
- Dry, Scratchy Throat
- Runny Nose
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Congestion
Zicam Cold Remedy was formulated to shorten the duration of the common cold and may not be effective for flu or allergies.