- Zyrtec 24 Hour Allergy Relief Liquid Gels for relief of your worst allergy symptoms
- Allergy medicine provides relief that starts working hard at hour 1 and works twice as hard when you take it again the next day
- Each allergy liquid gel contains 10 mg of powerful cetirizine hydrochloride antihistamine allergy medicine
- This seasonal allergy medicine helps relieve runny nose, sneezing, and itchy, watery eyes, nose & throat
- Get effective allergy relief from the #1 allergist-recommended brand among OTC oral antihistamines
- Anti-allergy medicine starts working at hour 1 & stays strong to help treat indoor & outdoor allergies
- This allergy medicine provides relief for a full 24 hours
- Suitable for those 6 years & older, this allergy medicine provides 24 hours of relief
Zyrtec Allergy Liquid Gels provide 24-hour relief of your worst indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms. With 10 milligrams of cetirizine hydrochloride per capsule, this prescription-strength allergy medicine starts working hard at hour 1 and works twice as hard when you take it again the next day. This seasonal allergy medicine provides relief from symptoms caused by hay fever and other upper respiratory allergies, including runny nose, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, and itching of the nose or throat. From the #1 allergist-recommended brand among OTC oral antihistamines, this cetirizine hydrochloride anti-allergy medicine is effective in treating indoor allergies from dust, mold, and pet dander, and outdoor allergies caused by tree pollen, weeds, and grasses. Zyrtec all-day allergy relief capsules is suitable for adults and children six years and older, with one dose providing effective relief for a full 24 hours.
Questions? call 1-800-343-7805 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Made in Israel((active ingredient))
Adults and children 6 years and over: one 10 mg capsule once daily; do not take more than one 10 mg capsule in 24 hours. A 5 mg product may be appropriate for less severe symptoms.
Adults 65 years and over: ask a doctor
Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
Consumers with liver or kidney disease: ask a doctor
Store at 20-25C (68-77F)
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
When using this product
- Drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding:
- If breast-feeding: not recommended
- If pregnant: ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Itching of the nose or throat