The Clearblue Ovulation Test (Prueba de Ovulacion Clearblue) identifies your 2 most fertile days and is 99% accurate at detecting the luteinizing hormone (LH) surge. It is easy to use and once you think you might be pregnant, use the Clearblue Pregnancy Test for fast and accurate results.
- Clearblue is #1 Ovulation Brand recommended by OB/GYNs *
- Identifies your 2 most fertile days, so you can maximize your chances of getting pregnant naturally
- 99% accurate at detecting the LH surge**
- Easy to use
- For any cycle length. One pack is sufficient for most women with regular cycles. If your cycle varies by more than 3 days, you may need to use additional sticks to detect your LH surge.
- Ovulation Kit Combo Pack – 10 ovulation test sticks, 1 pregnancy test
*Data on file. Research into recommendation of Ovulation Tests & Fertility Monitors with 204 US Ob-Gyns (Kantar Health 2011).
**It’s over 99% accurate at detecting the LH surge. Hormones are a more accurate predictor of ovulation than Basal Body Temperature, which only changes after ovulation.
Made in United States
Read complete instructions before use.
© Procter & Gamble
Certain medications or medical conditions, including but not limited to Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) may affect the reliability of the Clearblue Ovulation Test for predicting ovulation. For details, see the enclosed instruction insert or visit our website: www.clearblueeasy.com.
Store at 36 degrees -86 degrees F (2 degrees -30 degrees C). Do not freeze. For in vitro diagnostic use only (not for internal use). Keep out of the reach of children. Read instructions before use.