- Package of Imodium Multi-Symptom Relief Caplets with loperamide HCl and simethicone
Imodium Multi-Symptom Relief is the only product that relieves diarrhea, gas, bloating and cramps
Each caplet of diarrhea medicine contains 2 milligrams of loperamide HCl for acute diarrhea relief
Addition of simethicone helps relieve symptoms associated with gas-related abdominal discomfort
No other diarrhea medicine brand combines these two powerful ingredients for multi-symptom relief
The proven formula works with your body to slow down your system & restore its rhythm & balance
From the #1 doctor-recommended anti-diarrheal brand for symptom relief and control
Intended for use by adults and children ages 12 and older for relief both at home and on-the-go
Imodium Multi-Symptom Relief Caplets are the only over-the-counter brand of anti-diarrheal medicine that combines two powerful medicines to relieve symptoms of diarrhea, as well as gas, cramps, pressure and bloating. Each caplet contains 2 milligrams of loperamide hydrochloride to help relieve diarrhea, and 125 milligrams of simethicone to help other associated symptoms such as gas, bloating and cramps. From the #1 doctor-recommended brand of anti-diarrheal products, the proven formula works with your body to slow down your system and helps restore the natural rhythm of your digestive system. Intended for adults and children ages 12 and older, this multi-symptom diarrhea medicine effective relief and is ideal for use anywhere, both at home or on-the-go.
Questions or comments? call 1-877-895-3665 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Made in United States
- Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- Take only on an empty stomach (1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal)
- Take with a full (8 oz.) glass of water
- Find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose, otherwise, use age.
Adults and children 12 years and over: 2 caplets after the first loose stool, 1 caplet after each subsequent loose stool, but no more than 4 caplets in 24 hours
Children 9-11 years (60-95 lbs): 1 caplet after the first loose stool, 1/2 caplet after each subsequent loose stool, but no more than 3 caplets in 24 hours
Children 6-8 years (48-59 lbs): 1 caplet after the first loose stool, 1/2 caplet after each subsequent loose stool, but no more than 2 caplets in 24 hours
Children 2-5 years (34-47 lbs): ask a doctor
Children under 2 years (up to 33 lbs): do not use
- Each caplet contains: calcium 165 mg, sodium 3 mg
- Store between 20-25 C (68-77 F). Protect from light.
- Do not use if blister unit is torn or broken
Johnson & Johnson
- Allergy alert: Do not use if you have ever had a rash or other allergic reaction to loperamide HCl
- If you have bloody or black stool
- If you have difficulty swallowing
- Mucus in the stool
- A history of liver disease
- A history of abnormal heart rhythm
- Symptoms get worse
- Diarrhea lasts for more than 2 days
- You get abdominal swelling or bulging. These may be signs of a serious condition.
- You have difficulty swallowing the caplet
Heart alert: Taking more than directed can cause serious heart problems or death
Do not use
Ask a doctor before use if you have
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. Loperamide may interact with certain prescription drugs.
When using this product tiredness, drowsiness or dizziness may occur. Be careful when driving or operating machinery.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
Controls symptoms of diarrhea plus bloating, and cramps commonly referred to as gas