- Tylenol Extra Strength Caplets with 500 mg acetaminophen as pain reliever and fever reducer
- Provides temporary relief of minor aches and pains and helps reduce fever
- Each extra strength caplet contains 500 mg of acetaminophen, an effective pain relief ingredient
- Relieves common pain symptoms including headache, backache and menstrual cramps
- Also works as a fever reducer and help provide pain relief for symptoms related to the common cold
- When used as directed, this extra strength pain reliever has an excellent safety profile
- This oral pain reliever can be used by adults and children who are 12 years and older
- Experience relief from Tylenol, the #1 doctor recommended brand for pain relief and fever reduction
Tylenol Extra Strength caplets with 500mg of acetaminophen help reduce fever and provide temporary relief of minor aches and pains. From the #1 doctor-recommended brand of pain reliever, each caplet contains 500 mg of acetaminophen for effective, extra strength pain relief. Both a fever reducer and pain reliever, it relieves minor aches and pains due to headache, backache, toothache, minor pain of arthritis, the common cold, and premenstrual and menstrual cramps. When used as directed, this extra strength pain reliever has an excellent safety profile and can be used by adults and children 12 years and older. From Tylenol, the #1 doctor recommended brand for pain relief and fever reduction.
Questions or comments? call 1-877-895-3665 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Made in United States
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- Take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
- Do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- Do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Store between 20-25C (68-77F)
- Do not use if carton is opened. Do not use if foil inner seal imprinted with “TYLENOL” is broken or missing
Johnson & Johnson
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- More than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- Skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.